• Fabulous Blog Awards 2009

    Thanks to dede who write Fabulous blog award 2009 in his blog. I know this is a good idea among bloggers. Credit given to Fabulous blog award 2009.

    • Put the logo on your blog or post.
    • Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are FABULOUS.
    • Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
    • Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
    • Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


    And now i have some fabulous blog:
    1. DedeAndro
    2. froxe
    3. 3 - 10 is still Look for... (still surfing)


    Comment me if you wanna put your link inside this article. Make sure your blog is as fabulous as those guys. Regards and God Bless.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello there, thanks for this fabulous award. I've read your comment on my blog and I've updated link on my blog post. Keep on sharing!

    - Worm regards.

Leave a Reply